Monday, January 6, 2014

Manicure Mondays | Chanel Nails


This is one of my favorite nails I've ever done so far. I just love this gold polish from H&M. It brightens my hands and the application is really easy. It's not the usual glitter containing polishes that comes out rough when applied. I've already posted this on my old blog but I just wanted to showcase it again here on my new blog. I don't have any tutorial but obviously, it's so easy to do it. My current nail polish is a mess and my nails badly needs attention. The photo above is such an inspiration so I'm getting ready to choose which color to use today. What's your nail obsession lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧