Sunday, December 8, 2013

Recent Favorites | My Beauty Essentials

It's not that I'm beautiful...but as a woman and a mom, I want to look good too! I used to mix and match everything. That's why I don't normally post favorite make-ups each month. But, surprisingly, lately I've been using the same makeup for the whole straight month. So here it goes:

Winter Beauty Faves

1. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation | 2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer | 3. NYX Blush Natural | 4. NYX Round Lipstick Iconic | 5. Stila Bronzer Shade 01 |6. Rimmel Lip Liner Rose

I know it's the perfect time for me to use my liquid foundation because of the chilly weather but for someone like me who doesn't have the time to make myself up, I find that powder foundation is the best way to go. The Maybelline concealer really helps a lot too especially on dark under eye circles. I also dab it on some of my dark spots caused by pimples (I still get it once in a while). I also love the natural look these days and the perfect shade for me (just because I love it..doesn't really mean it's perfect on me LOL!) is the natural shade, of course! I have quite a blush from NYX but for some reason the Natural shade is a lot darker than the Mauve one. I love how the Natural shade gives me a natural rosy pink cheeks which guises a fake flush. And if you love rosy nude lips like I do, you should try the Rimmel lip liner in rose and then top it off with a sheer rose lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧