Friday, December 6, 2013

Fall Nails | Wet n Wild Under Your Spell




Peek-A-Boo!
Sorry, that picture wasn't meant to scare you. Although, yesss, I'm being a dork! Anyway, lately I've been loving this fall inspired nail color by Wet 'n Wild Megalast. At first glance you would think it's maroon but once you apply it on the nails, it becomes kinda brownish. I had to apply another coat to get those red shimmers pop out.





This holiday glam shade is in 216B Under Your spell. It's perfect for fall and winter and matches great with silver and glittery outfits.I also love how it has a manicure pro brush which is thicker and flatter than the usual nail polish brush. For me it makes application easier and coats faster.


Most of my nail polishes are Wet 'n Wild because not only they are inexpensive but they also carry a lot of shades. I believe this jar costs less than $2. I love collecting nail polishes but as much as possible I don't buy expensive ones as they tend to just sit in my drawer forever until they get expired. Even if I use it several times, I will never empty the jar. Do you have any favorite nail color for this month?

Enjoy your weekend everyone! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧