Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh My Lorde!



When was the last time you became such a fan you even want to look like him/her? I think I'm on the verge of being a super fanatic but no...not really. :D I guess I just got carried away with Lorde's music and decided to play with my makeup the other day. I actually used my new Ulta makeup kit my friend gave me as a gift but since I don't have a better picture of it at the moment, I will not include it in my makeup board yet. 

After realizing that my hair is not beautifully made messy, I tried doing an updo for a more decent look. At least I think it is decent. Anyway, All the products I used are drugstore brands. I think I would call this my trademark look because this is the only makeup look I do whether it's a special occasion or on a not-so-special occasion.




Loreal True Match | Red Cherry Lashes | Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad | Stila Bronzer
NYX Round Lipstick | NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk | Stila Eye Liner 

Shop the look :


No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧