Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Drugstore FOTD

It may be a rare occasion that I get to put on a full face makeup, but when I do, it seems like it's not that much products anyway. I've always loved the natural look and the sort of like no makeup look.


Basically, this look should be a mix of drugstore and dept store brand but since most of it are from the drugstore, I'll just keep the title like that. The main reason why I can't skip the Stila liquid liner or at least use a different brand is because it's the only one jet black liner I ever liked. Most of the drugstore brands are not as black or not as dark. I will be posting a review about that soon though.


I love all these products and I've been an avid user of them for quite a while now. In fact, I think I've used these products all together as often as I could remember.

Products I used:

L'oreal True Match in Nude Beige W3
Stila Sun Bronzer Powder in shade 01
NYX Lipstick in Iconic
Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad
Stila Stay all day Liquid Liner Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk



No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧