Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Maybelline The Falsies Review


OMG! I've been MIA on this blog for more than a month now. I knew I was intentionally procrastinating but it's been too long and I thought I should blog something about my new loved mascara. I'm on a hunt for so long now for a much affordable alternative mascara and finally I found it. My holy grail Dior Mascara does not perfectly tie in with the falsies however it still has its own positive points.


The Falsies Volume Express retails for $7.49 at Walgreens. I purchased the waterproof one but they also have the washable formula available as well. This mascara claims to give you an instant false lash glam with 300% more visible lashes corner-to-corner. 


I am not so fond of the spoon brush though. I may be doing it wrong as it always smears on my lids every time I brush it through my lashes. It says to hold the brush with spoon side upwards against lashes but I still get some of the products on my lids. It makes me feel like my lashes are hopeless. On the contrary, I still love the effect when I'm all done. My stick stiff and so short lashes has come to life.

This is how my normal Asian lashes look.

Definitely needs help curling with a lash curling tool.

Single sweep of the Maybelline The Falsies. 

I think if you do 2 or 3 coats will give you that fake false lashes that you are aiming for. But right now I am happy with the result. It doesn't clump and it seriously lasts all day. Definitely worth it and highly recommended.










No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧