Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Kickstarter Outfit Inspiration

Fall Outfit



I can feel it! Fall is near and it's nice to wear my jeans again. I've never been so excited to wear them because jeans are like my outfit staple for the longest time. Moving to a country with four seasons changed all that. I had to pass Jeans for at least the entire summer season and all I could ever handle is to wear shorts. 

I was never a fan of colors maroon and orange but experiencing fall has made me more eager to try warmer shades like such. Anyway, I was and still am adoring H&M's new leather booties. It's a simple, mommy-friendly outfit. Definitely one of the things that would keep you comfy at the same time stylish. I would simply style it with a gold boyfriend watch and a scarf to complete the look.




I'm linking up with:
PhotobucketStyle Elixir


No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧