Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Fancies: Autumn Oxfords



Autumn Oxfords



I don't know why but I noticed I've been obsessing with shoes lately. It's not like I wanted to buy a ton of shoes, which I wouldn't be able to wear everyday, but it seems like I have so many styles in my head that I wish I could have. Anyway, there's one type of shoes that I think I am missing in my shoe collection and it's the Oxfords! I can't believe I still don't own one...I've always liked it as it is great for casual outfits. And if you know me, I love casual chicness especially in neutral colors. If I ever get my hands on one then it's probably going to be my favorite shoes of all time. Maybe!





I'm linking up with:

PhotobucketStyle Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧