Sunday, April 29, 2018

TRYING LOREAL MATTE TOP COAT




Today is a perfect day to go chrome blue on my nails. But before I show you the final result, let me introduce to you this magical top coat from L'oreal. What it does is it gives your nails that matte finish. I have seen quite a lot of designs and styles on how to use this top coat.




So here's my blue nail polish with Super shine top coat already applied to it. The blue nail polish alone is already pretty enough but I'm going for something "artistic" for the sake of this blog. :)


This technique is probably not new to you and its usually used for doing french tip nails (taped the other way around though). But with this style, I'm going for a matte look base...and shiny tips! Of course! 



So here it is, my half matte with glossy tip nails! I think its pretty and I think its great for a change. Next time i'm going to try it with black nail polish. I bet it'll look great as well..Oh i'm sure it does on whatever color you fancy. 




Hope you're all having a wonderful spring! And have a blessed week! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧