Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Throwback OOTD: Crochet Shoulders





Top: Forever 21
Bottom: Red Girl Jeans
Wedges: Nine West
Necklace/Earrings: Ebay
Arm Swags: Burlington 


If you happen to follow my old blog, you can already tell that this is an outfit that was posted months ago hence the title. I didn't realize how hard it is to move my old posts here on my new blog. I thought I could only do copy+paste and that's it. But really, I also have to consider things like conflict of the contents and how it will affect my google status. I'm also wondering if it will make me look like I'm plagiarizing my own contents. Lol! 

Anyway, what I'm wearing was a really soft and comfy top from Forever 21. I may have said from my old post that it was made of lace but I realized that it was actually a crochet accent and not a lace. A crochet made out of really thin thread, I guess. Good thing I went through all my outfit photos again. It's about time to wear this top again. Fall season is coming and I can already feel it. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! xoxo





I'm linking up with:
Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧