Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OOTD: 4th of July Shopping

Top: FashionQ (Korean Shop)
Jeans: American Eagle
Sandals: Carrini Zip Sandal
Bag: H&M
Watch: Aeropostale


While people are busy partying on the 4th of July, I was out busy giving myself some retail therapy. Since we didn't plan on going to see the fireworks or visit some friends, I told my husband I'm just gonna shop until I drop (I wish!). It was a limited budget shopping that day but it sure does feel like a never-ending shopping. Everything was on sale and you can get from $1-above items, amazingly discounted stuff to enjoy. Most of the stuff I got was from H&M since they seem to have the best deals so far. I might do a haul post for all the stuff I purchased that day if I'm not too lazy to grab each of them since I already put them away the next day.

So my outfit for that day is basically just a simple and comfy outfit, perfect for an all day walking and shopping. I love my sandals that I got from Hautelook. I'm so pleased with how comfy and stylish it is. It is definitely perfect for doing some errands, going out for shopping or just for casual outfit days.

Do you have any specific styles when going shopping? 


Linking up with Two Thirty-Five Designs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧