Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wet n' Wild Through the Grapevine #208A Nails

Today's nail of the day would be this Wet n Wild Megalast nail color in #208A - Through the grapevine. It was two years ago when I last wore this color and I even posted a review about it on my other blog. I guess I should do a recap about this product and perhaps an update as well. Wet n Wild nail products are my favorite because not only they're inexpensive, usually costs $2 below, they are also good in terms of quality. 
  

Like I said, I've had this for 2 years now and I still don't see any weird effects inside the bottle compared to the forever 21 polishes which color and other properties separates. Definitely not usable anymore. I'm super happy about this nail polish, highly recommended and worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧