Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello World Again!

Today I received an email from Mr. G saying they've detected unnatural links in my other blog. What a way to celebrate my birthday, right?! Yes, I read it on the day of my birthday! So, instead of going through all that trouble by making some changes in my blog for reconsideration, I've decided to start a brand new one. 


Start from scratch.

So here I am again, starting anew, and I can't wait to start! 
(Hail to redundancy.)
BUT, I would move some of my posts here from my other blog. 

/stärt/ - (Verb) Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space. (Noun) The point in time or space at which something has its origin; the beginning of something.





No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧