Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ice Skating Night


I posted this outfit late because just like any other family who celebrated Thanksgiving, I too have been busy with the family, in-laws, niece and nephew who stayed over for a week. It was a lot of fun having them here in our house for the first time despite the unfinished kitchen. We've been out and about most of the time and I never really got to do ootd shots of myself since I don't want them to think I'm too vain to take selfie's of myself. lol! However, I did get a few decent ones while we're at the ice skating place the night of Thanksgiving.


Tripled Up








Actually, it's my first time! I have tried roller blades back in high school but I'm sure you know that it's a totally different case when skating on ice. I was going really slow at first and I couldn't let go from holding the side rails because I'm afraid I'll land on my butt any time. After 30 mins I'm starting to get the hang of it until I finally decided to let go and brave the ice. It was really fun until one guy accidentally bumped on me and I was the only one who fell on my knees and butt. Good thing he helped me up too since my hubby can't. Am I that heavy?! The fall was ouchie...and I did get a bruise. Anyhow, I had fun that night and my daughter enjoyed it the most. Everybody had a blast as well. Have you tried ice skating yet? I'm sure it was such an experience too. 

Thank god it's Friday!! :)



I'm Linking up with:

Style ElixirPhotobucketFashionitemFridaybloghop

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧