Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Casual OOTD: Rustic Yellow

I'm so thankful that rusty yellow was made, discovered, invented, and fashioned! I never liked yellow especially on clothes. For some reason I feel like I'm a walking bumble bee if I'm wearing yellow but I do find it cute on other people. It's just not my favorite color, I guess. Surprisingly, this rusty-yellow shirt from Target complements my skin and I really like that because some other vibrant colors makes me look dark and gloomy. Anyway, I'm so bad at taking OOTD shots lately due too busy schedule but I managed to take a selfie shot before heading out to the store.




Casual OOTD: Rustic Yellow
Mossimo Basic Top | Red Girl Jeans | Mossimo Animal Print Sandals | Tory Burch Bag | Fossil Boyfriend Watch


Target's basic tees is really soft and the fit is perfect for me. I bought it on sale, same with the animal print sandal. I think the sandal just gave my plain outfit some flare and I love it! Thanks to all the fashionista bloggers out there who always gives me outfit inspirations. :) Have a wonderful hump day everyone! xoxo







 I'm Linking up with:

pleated poppyStyle Elixir
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧