Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Black & White OOTD





This week is supposed to be the hottest week of the summer. But even before that, every time I go out I just couldn't wear even the lightest jeans I have because of the hot and humid weather. It's weird because in the Philippines I could still wear jeans everyday! So now I'm wondering if it's hotter here or there? 

Anyway, this sleeveless shirt is my favorite and one of the best repeater shirt. I've had it when I was still in my heavier days. So when I lost of a few pounds, I still don't mind wearing it. But as you can tell, it is a bit loose now and I often find myself tugging the shoulders back in place. I know over-sized clothes can sometimes be fashionable depending on how you style it. 

Anyway, it's been a very busy week for my hubby and I due to our kitchen renovation. I hope you're all having a great week ahead! xoxo




I'm linking up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧