Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OOTD: Semi-Casual Boyfriend Jeans

Hello! I can't believe it's Wednesday again...where did the time go? It felt like I haven't accomplished anything this week.  Are you guys excited for the coming Labor Day Sales? I am! I'd probably try to avoid going to the clothing stores because my hubby and I have already planned on scouting more kitchen renovation stuff. Therefore, we will be mostly visiting home improvement stores. Enough with the blabbing, here's my ootd post for this week... Btw, I was undecided on which handbag to use hence the different handbags in this photo. Aannndd...sorry about the bad photo quality! I won't be too lazy to use a better camera next time. :)


Blazer: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Jeans: Anchor Blue
Pumps: Aldo


Boyfriend Smart Casual


I'm still in the process of writing a review about this really great professional hair curling tool and I can't wait to share it with you. I got to try it yesterday and here is the result. I love soft wave curls and that's exactly what I achieved. I guess the bigger barrel helped a lot in achieving it so if you're a fan of big or just wavy hairstyles, a 1-and-half-inch barrel would be perfect for that. 


My new love BaByliss Pro. =)








I'm Linking up with:


pleated poppyStyle Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧