Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OOTD: Denims

If I were to choose between dresses and jeans
I'd choose jeans in a heartbeat. 
As I challenge myself into trying new outfits
and break out of my shell, 
I'm happy to say that denim tops aren't as bad
as I think they were. (I used to dislike this
kind of style, fyi). 
This outfit is just one of the many ways I love
wearing it...with white denim short and 
comfy shoes!




Chambray ootd


Top : H&M
Short : Aeropostale
Shoes : Converse
Bracelet : F21 
Watch : Skagen

I'm still looking for other ways to wear this denim or chambray top, so if you have any favorites...don't hesitate to share! Thanks for dropping by! xox





I'm Linking up with:
pleated poppyStyle ElixirPhotobucket
vodkainfusedlemonade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧