Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weekend Fair

Do you love carnivals/fair? To me, it brings back fun childhood memories and it has been one of my favorite places to go when I was a kid. Although all the rides and other activities from where I grew up were not as cool as what they have here in the states, it's still where families come together.

Anyway, I wasn't sure how the weather is going to be that day since it was kind of cooler that morning but then I also knew it was going to be a long day and might get hot at the end of the day. So for my outfit at the Old Shawnee Day Fair, I decided to put on some jeans in case it gets colder and just a tank top to play it safe. I'm sure everyone experienced weird weathers lately.

Ruffled Top: New York & Company
Jeans: Levi's
Ballet Shoes: BP.
Watch: Skagen
Accessories: Beads from the PI
FOTD: Revlon Photoready | Wet n' Wild Coral Lipstick | NYX Mauve Blush


Here's a few shots I posted on instagram. My daughter had a blast while I on the other hand enjoyed eating some corn dog, fried pickles, and freshly squeezed lemonades which I love the most whenever we go to amusement parks or any outdoor fun activities.  

What ride do you enjoy the most when going to fairs or carnivals?







I'm Linking up with:

pleated poppyStyle ElixirPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧