Wednesday, June 26, 2013

OOTD: Go Nude

I love simple yet sophisticated styles. I find it very pleasing in the eyes. 
Not much going on and it's not complicated. 
But of course, it's just one of those many styles that I adore. 

This dress was thrifted and I really love it 
because I got it just in time for summer. 
I just Paired it with golden pointy shoes and I'm good to go. 




Dress: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Madeline
Bag: H&M
Accessories: Aero watch & 
stacked bracelets


Go Nude
(Inspiration board. Some are not the actual pieces.)


For my hair, I used my cortex flat iron to curl them. I am still in the process of learning how to do it since I always mess up the curl. Usually it doesn't curl like I want it to but for this result, I feel like I've finally done it right. Still, needs more practice though! 





I'm linking up with:

pleated poppyStyle ElixirPhotobucket
vodkainfusedlemonade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧