Wednesday, June 12, 2013

BoyFriend OOTN

Hello there ladies! This would be my first outfit post on this blog...BUT, I might post some old outfits on here from my other blog especially those that I love wearing from time to time. So anyway, I wore this outfit last Friday for our girls night out, well, we just went out for happy hour dinner and off to Starbucks for more chitchats. I rarely get my ME time with friends so I gotta make the most of it right?!





High-Low Top: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle BF Jeans
Wedge Booties: Cotton On
Bag: Street Style (from Hautelook)
Necklace: Old Navy

  


I know this is not your typical outfit for night-outs but since I just want to spend the whole time with friends care free, it was indeed a very comfy night hanging out with the girls in my fave casual look. 






I'm Linking up with:
STYLELIXIR Style Sessionspleated poppy
Photobucketvodkainfusedlemonade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

❧ Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to read all your comments and I'm also very generous in commenting back. :D Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies. ❧